Sunday, October 10, 2010

# 39

Well...I know it has been a while so I am going to start from about two weeks ago. Trevor and I went through our closet and cleaned out clothes and shoes that we do not wear anymore. I did it somewhat when we got married and I moved all of my stuff to the new house but apparently did not do that good of a job at it. We both got rid of a lot of stuff.

Photobucket

It has been something I have wanted to do for a while.
We put our house on the market a little over a week ago so we needed to clean out some areas to make it look a little more organized. It is crazy how much stuff can accumulate in the almost two years that we have been here. We put it on the market with Remax. They came over and took some pictures and now it is on the website. If anyone is looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath house we have you covered. If you would like to look at it you can see it HERE.
I have a test tomorrow on blood. Turns out blood is pretty boring but there is lots of important things you can tell from it. I have been studying since about 1:30 this afternoon so I needed a little break. I will be up all night or at least half of it I am sure. So my next break you might see another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment