Friday, June 25, 2010

Much needed updates!

I have been really bad about updating due to school! What I prayed for so long for came true but it is hell! I work go to school or the hospital for clinicals then home. That is basically all I have time to do on the week days then starts the weekend where I have to study basically the whole time due to not having time during the week. My husband feels single again because he goes to bed by his self lot of nights. I hardly ever get to see or talk to my friends either. So that is my life right now!! Fun huh?
I am sitting at my friend Lindsey's right now waiting on AAA to get here because I locked my keys in the car. It was such a good morning slept in then went to the gym. It felt so good to workout my one day a week that I get to now. Then I went to lunch with Lindsey at Panera Bread.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I came by her house for a minute and locked my keys in the car. So now instead of studying what I need to be doing I am just hanging out because my books are locked in the car. Not a very productive day. Lindsey is due in August with her third little baby. The kids above are her other two. They are 3 and 2. There is going to be some craziness going on in her house come August!!

No comments:

Post a Comment