Monday, April 5, 2010

Pictures from Chad and Alissa's wedding

So I got some pictures off the photographers blog from the wedding. Here are a few of the happy couple




Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

These are from the reception. I got them off of their website so they are very small. I will have to replace them later with the right size. When I tried to blow them up it just made them really fuzzy.
Photobucket

Photobucket


I don't know if I mentioned it before but they had a photo booth there. It was so much fun! They had a nice camera set up and you could go up and take whatever pictures that you wanted. They had a remote that you pushed to actually take it. We took a lot. Here are a few from that as well.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that picture of you and Trevor with the wig is going to need to be someone's facebook profile photo....and soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo booth idea is great! I wish we had set one of those up at our wedding. I bet they will have some really funny pictures from that. I agree with Marcie. The picture of you and Trevor totally needs to be your FB picture. haha!

    ReplyDelete