Monday, April 5, 2010

Pictures from Chad and Alissa's wedding

So I got some pictures off the photographers blog from the wedding. Here are a few of the happy couple




Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

These are from the reception. I got them off of their website so they are very small. I will have to replace them later with the right size. When I tried to blow them up it just made them really fuzzy.
Photobucket

Photobucket


I don't know if I mentioned it before but they had a photo booth there. It was so much fun! They had a nice camera set up and you could go up and take whatever pictures that you wanted. They had a remote that you pushed to actually take it. We took a lot. Here are a few from that as well.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that picture of you and Trevor with the wig is going to need to be someone's facebook profile photo....and soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo booth idea is great! I wish we had set one of those up at our wedding. I bet they will have some really funny pictures from that. I agree with Marcie. The picture of you and Trevor totally needs to be your FB picture. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo booths for the couple are so much fun. I must say you collected pretty amazing memories. Dinner and dance party before my sister's wedding was a lavish affair with all our dear ones. Interior space of NYC wedding venues was nicely managed by the staff. Caterers and bakers did their job very well. Most delicious was the baking food.

    ReplyDelete