Tuesday, April 13, 2010

# 41

Surprise Trevor with something...
Trevor and I decided to go somewhere for our one year wedding anniversary and stay at a hotel and go to a nice restaurant for dinner. So we said that we were not going to do gifts just have a nice weekend. So I decided to surprise him and get him a new silver watch anyway. He has a really nice black one but he can't wear it with brown. He has been wanting one for a little while now. I gave it to him on Friday. He was really happy with his surprise. I thought I did pretty good picking it out on my own as well. We went up to the mall on Saturday and he looked around to make sure he didn't like another one in the store better but he decided to keep the one I got him because it was his favorite. Sorry the pictures aren't that great because of course they are on my phone.


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment