Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Beach Time!!

I am getting so excited about our beach trip this weekend. It is a bachelor/bachelorette party for Bonnie and Andrew. Trevor and I are riding down there with Marcie, Justin, and Wade. Pray that the weather starts looking better for us over the weekend because as of right now it is not looking so great. The original plan was to take the jeep down there with the doors and top off but that is looking like it is going to be changed pretty soon. So sad! I am planning on going to get a new camera before we go so hopefully I will have lots of pictures to put up after we get home. Here is the place we are staying.


Photobucket

Speaking of the beach Trevor's parents booked our house in Destin for the Lobdell summer vacation. We are going the second week in August for 7 nights. It is one of the two weeks I will have off from school in the summer if I get back in. I should find out in the next few weeks. It is also the only week Justin (Trevor's little bro) has off from school, so it was perfect. Me, Trevor, Trevor's mom, and Justin are all going down on Saturday, his dad is coming down Tuesday then Chad and Alissa are coming for the weekend. They are having to do the same thing Trevor and I did last year because we had just taken off a week for our honeymoon. Here are some pictures of the place we are staying for family vacation.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am going to be so ready for a break if I do get back into school. Listen to first semesters schedule......Monday and Thursday I will have class from 4-7:45 then Tuesday and Wednesday I will have clinicals from 3:30-11:30. Sounds awesome huh? On top of school I will be at work at 6:30 in the morning and go straight to class or clinicals all four days. We will just see how long I can keep that up. Trevor is going to be able to have some serious male bonding time.

2 comments:

  1. So jealous that you're going for 7 days....that house is SUPER nice on the inside too! I'm glad you put up the pic of our hotel and pool because I actually had no idea what it looked like. You+Me+Pool=HEAVEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous about everything in this post. haha! I can't wait for us to be able to take a beach vacation. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for you guys so y'all can have lots of fun in the sun. Have some extra fun for Chase and I.

    ReplyDelete