Sunday, April 29, 2012

More Baby Showers

A few weekends ago  Trevor’s friends Justin Morris, Justin Yarbrough, and his brother Chad had him a diaper shower at his parents house. It was so nice of them to do that for him. We got tons of diapers. He has blessed to have such great friends. They played cards, played pool and ate yummy snacks. Of course they didn’t take any pictures. I asked him before he left to go over there if he wanted to take the camera but he said, “I am sure I won’t take any pictures, so there is no need”. Such a boy for you.  After we got home we stacked all the diapers up and took a picture of them….

photo

While Trevor was at his shower with the boys Marcie and Carter came over to hang out with me. They came with lots of goodies that Carter has already grown out of. Hopefully the next time we get pregnant we have the same sex baby again so we can share stuff. Maybe I will get pregnant first next time so I can return the favor.

That next week the wonderful ladies at my office gave me a shower there. It was so nice of them to do that for me. They had it after clinic one day and had it decorated so cute. Trevor’s mom and my mom came as well. They gave me such wonderful gifts. Here are a few pictures from the day…

flowers 1183 flowers 1189

flowers 1191

flowers 1195 flowers 1197

Trevor and I are both so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. We are so thankful for all the love we have received  in this special time in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment