Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Football weekend

We had a few people over to our house on Saturday for the first games. It stunk because Bama wasn't on TV and everyone else was, even though they were not playing great teams either. I did not really want to pay to watch them when I knew it was going to be a boring game. And I was right.
Most people came over around lunch and hung out for the day. Then some left and and more people came over that night to watch the rest of the games. We cooked out hamburgers and hot dogs and sat around our new deck that night because it felt awesome outside. We took a few pictures but we did not take our traditional picture with Stanford. Maybe we can do that one next weekend.


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next weekend is going to be busy. I will be studying a lot so I will probably only make it out for the night games. I have my first test on Monday. And the day before my test I am excited to help host a baby shower for one of my good friends Heather. So all day Friday and Saturday during the day I will be on the couch reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment