Monday, May 17, 2010

Ashley's Bridal Shower

On Saturday myself along with a few other ladies hosted a bridal shower for Ashley Daniel. Everything turned out wonderful. I thought we were going to run out of a few of the orderves but it was perfect with a few left overs, which my husband was supper pumped about. She got lots of nice gifts at the shower.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next weekend is the Lingerie/Bachelorette party. We are going to Cocina Superior and then going out. Then the next weekend is the wedding. I am so happy that she found Jeremy. He seems to make her very happy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting this shower and being a bridesmaid!!! You are one of my close friends and Im very happy our friendship has grown. See you this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete