Sunday, October 2, 2011

Heather’s Sprinkle and Fisher’s First Birthday

A few Friday nights ago we had something called a sprinkle for one of my good friends Heather Savage. It was a surprise, she thought it was a jewelry party. Apparently a sprinkle is just a small shower for someone who is having a same sex baby. If anyone remembers correctly THIS was her last baby shower a year ago. She didn’t make it to the shower because her water broke early. So she was happy to of made it to this one.

flowers 686  flowers 759

flowers 695flowers 690 

flowers 701  flowers 707

flowers 697 flowers 699

She got lots of nice things. It was good to see some of my close friends as well. It seems the older we get the harder it is to get together with everyone.

On Sunday afternoon I went to Fisher’s first birthday party. Trevor had a tennis match so he could not come. The kids were so cute playing in the bouncy and they did a good job decorating. It was an Auburn themed birthday party.

flowers 752  flowers 756

flowers 754 flowers 758

I wish I would not have just eaten with my family before I went because they had some really good tailgating type food. They had cheese dip, chicken fingers, spinach dip, bean dip, and many other things. Fisher was so cute digging in his cake too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment