Sunday, October 23, 2011

Race For The Cure

This past Saturday Trevor and I did the race for the cure with Marcie. It was the first time I think I have ever walked the whole thing. I tried to be a good friend so Marcie wasn’t bored. She is not at a point in her pregnancy were it is comfortable to run.

Friday night we were talking to my neighbor who is a breast cancer survivor and she was wanting to dye her grandson’s t-shirt pink for the race.  In turn we bought some dye and Trevor decided he wanted his shirt and socks pink as well. It actually turned out pretty good.

flowers 833

Trevor said he was going to walk with us but before we even made it to the start line he said, I can’t do this. He ran and then came back to meet us and walked the rest of the way with his two ladies.

flowers 831

flowers 832

After the race we went to Chili’s for lunch. Southwest egg rolls are my favorite.We got home and showered and went to my parents for the day to watch football.

No comments:

Post a Comment