Friday, February 18, 2011

Snow and Valentine's Day

So..last Wednesday night my clinicals got canceled due to the threat of snow. We have had so much of it this year. I wasn't that concerned about it but happy clincals were canceled due to having a test the next day. Instead of starting to study that night at 11:30, like I usually do when I have clinicals, I started at six after I got home and settled from work. It was pretty nice. I was still studying at 11:30 when I looked outside and saw that there was at least an inch of snow on the ground and still snowing. Around that time I made the executive decision to stay up later to study. I thought for sure we would not be going to work on Thursday. We have closed for everything like that this year. So around two in the morning I decided to call it quits and go to bed. To my surprise at five in the morning on Thursday I got a call saying we were starting clinic at normal time, seven. Let me tell you how pumped I was that morning. It made my day a little brighter seeing all the snow that morning before a lot of people were out. It was so pretty.

Photobucket

Not really sure why the date is a day off on my camera. It is really the 10th but oh well.

Photobucket

After I left work I went to take my test then came home and crashed.

On Friday after studying all day we actually had class that night to make up for a snow day. After class that night Trevor and I went to The Melting Pot, one of our favorite restaurants, to celebrate Valentines. Mr. Hosey and Miss Madison decided to join us there. We had a great time. We usually don't do a lot for Valentines day just a nice dinner and cards.

On Monday at work I got these beautiful flowers delivered to the office from the best husband ever.

Photobucket

I had class that night until eight. I went and picked up Chinese for us to eat, even though it was 8:30 by then but we really wanted to eat dinner together that day. When I got home we exchanged cards and there was a large box sitting on the couch. When I opened the box it was these bad boys...

Photobucket

A pair of Michael Kors boots. I was really surprised, due to the fact that I had never told him I liked them. He overheard me talking to a girl a few weeks ago at a get together that I really liked her shoes and what kind they were. So the next week he said he started to look for them. He said he knew that I would not spend that much on shoes. He is such a good man and I love him very much. I hope everyone else had a good Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment