Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall flowers planted

On Sunday morning we were bad and skipped church. Trevor's mom came over and helped me plant fall flowers. I go all out for Spring usually but not much for Fall. This year we did a little more than usual for some curb side appeal since the house is on the market. I am not in that big of a hurry to sell our house now since my favorite house that we were looking at sold. I am kind of bummed about that but I keep telling myself that is not where God wanted us to be since we didn't get it. I think we are just going to wait and start looking again until we get some interest on our house because I don't really want to get my hopes up again for an awesome house, then that one sell too. I thought that it would be good for us to have a few in mind so when someone does want to buy ours it would be easy to choose, but it could be months for ours to sell so we are just waiting. I don't like having to just wait around for someone to want our house. I am a little impatient don't you think. But the good thing about having our house on the market is it is always clean. Just the way I like it! Anyways back to flowers....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hopefully they will grow a lot. Like they usually do.


1 comment:

  1. A great part about fall is all the beautiful fall flower arrangements. We order flowers every year from our Raleigh florists.

    ReplyDelete