Friday, August 20, 2010

My Birthday!

On my birthday I had to work, BOOOO! It was a crazy busy day there too. We were running so far behind and all the patients were getting mad. We were like 4 patients behind already at 7:30. It was pretty awesome to say the least. But around lunch it started getting better. I got flowers delivered to me from the doctor I work for and then around 2 Trevor came to see me and brought me roses. I love flowers.



Photobucket


After work I came home and got ready to go out. We went to the Melting Pot for dinner. It was amazing, as always. We have a good time there because it takes about two hours to eat with all the courses so we just sit there and talk with no distractions of the TV or our phones or anything.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


For my present this year Trevor got me the new Droid from Verizon. It has so many cool things on it. I am very impressed. I love it but miss my blackberry messenger. I am trying to get used to typing on the screen. I am not that fast at it yet but hopefully it will get better.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment