Tuesday, August 17, 2010

# 11 and Trevor's 28th Birthday

Number 11 on my 101 list was to help deliver Lindsey baby. I helped deliver Aniston and Griffin, her first two because her husband is just a wee bit queezy about things like that. He was in the room for support or from afar so he wouldn't pass out. But since this is his third rodeo he wanted to try and do it by his self and he did a really good job. He even took good pictures in the process. I was pretty proud of him. It worked out perfect the way she had the baby with my school and work and vacation so I could spend some time with them. She had the baby on the Saturday we came home from vacation, while we were on the way back. So when we got home I threw in some laundry and then headed up there for a couple of hours. It was nice, I got there after the crowd left for the day so it was just us except for a few minutes when another friend stopped by. I went and got them PF Changs for dinner before I went home. It smelt so good I wish I would have got some for myself. We took a couple of pictures and put her little pj's on her for the first time. She is co cute. With a head full of dark hair. Her other babies are bleach blond but Griffin was originally born with dark hair and then after it fell out came back blond. I am sure she will be the same way.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Daddy taking a short snooze


Photobucket



Photobucket



The next day was Trevor's birthday. I went to church while he golfed with his dad until around 3 then I met him and took him back up to the hospital to see her with me. We took a couple more pictures then too.


Photobucket



Photobucket




After we left the hospital we met his parents at Sumo for dinner. It was so yummy. We went by their house for a few minutes for a few presents then went back home. For both of our birthday's his parents gave us some money while we were in Destin at the outlets to do a little shopping but then also gave us these for game days.

Photobucket






Photobucket

It was funny his mom said she had to go everywhere to find my Alabama one because everyone was sold out. They ordered Trevor a really nice sturdy Georgia one online and wanted to get me one just like it in Alabama colors but they were back ordered until October. It is funny how we win a championship and all of a sudden everyone flocks to the store to get everything for this year. Watch us suck this year. I sure hope not though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment