Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life These Days

So life is pretty CHAOTIC right now!!
I am just taking a break right now from studying. I have had 5 tests and 8 clinicals since starting school the first week in June and it is just the 14th of July. I have another test tomorrow and it is on Reproductive problems (anything from STD's, problems with breast, male genitalia, and also female huhas). Real good nursing terminology huh? So if anyone needs to know anything about those things, quiz me. Also if you are in need of learning how to do breast or testicular exams I am your girl. HA! After tomorrow I have 3 more test plus a final in the final 3 weeks of class.
I am doing okay so far hanging in there by my toes. With me wanting to move forward after this part of school, I said that I really needed to make A's to get my GPA up. Well now I am just trying to move on from this one class and pass it. Passing in nursing is a 75%. Not the normal passing grade is it?
FYI! My husband is the best. I have been really stressed with school and work lately so he has been helping out a lot. Work has been extremely busy then I go straight to class and try to relax while I learn, but that is not really possible. I haven't been able to clean or anything because I study during the whole weekend and most of the time after work and school at night too. Monday night I came home at around 9 like usual and Trevor had just taken off the grill nice steaks for us to eat with pasta he made, really yummy. Then I came home on Tuesday night and he made his own Baked Ziti and the house was spotless, scrubbed and all.
My flowers have grown so much since I planted them. The ones around the tree still have a good bit of growing to do but they like it when it is not as hot as it has been lately. Around August I hope they are as big as they were last year. But the other ones have grown like crazy. HERE is what they originally looked like when they were first planted and this is now.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment