Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blah!!

So this is Spring Break week and I really miss doing something for Spring Break. This is the second year I have been a grown up and worked the whole week. At least last year I had something to look forward to we got married a month later and went to Jamaica. But this year not so much. I am excited for the beach trip at the end of April though for Bonnie and Andrew. I am also pretty pumped because I just ordered two new bathing suites from Victoria Secret. The doctor that I work for always takes off for Spring Break because of her kids. They usually go on a trip. So I am not doing much at work except holding down the fort. So... after looking at Marcie's blog this morning I decided to do one of these myself to look back in five years and see what has changed in my life. I am planning on doing a 101 in 1001 but a condensed version sometime this week. So here are a few things about me......

Age: 25, will be 26 in August
Bed size: Queen, looking into getting a King but just don’t want to buy all new bedding since it is only a year old
Chore I hate: scrubbing the bathrooms
Dog's name: Stanford
Essential to start my day: Diet Mountain Dew and one of my husband’s awesome smoothies
Favorite color: Purple and Green together
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'4"
I am: loving my hubby
Job: LPN, just applied to RN school waiting to hear if I get in. I will find out in May
Kids: talking about it but not sure when for sure we are going to start
Living arrangements: Me, Trevor, and Stan
Mom's name: Kathy
Nickname: TiTi, Tittany (both by children if you were wondering) Tiff by friends and Chicken Little by my husband
Overnight hospital stay: All my all nighters I pulled while working in the ER but never stayed in hospital as a patient that I know of
Pet peeve: stuff of on the floor in the house and the toilet paper not being put over, I hate when the roll is under
Quote from a movie: “Hello... how bout that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City haha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister
brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there... there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And a few months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought "wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine”~ The Hangover
“No one puts baby in the corner”~ Dirty Dancing
Siblings: 1 sister
Time I wake up: 5:45 Monday through Thursday
Unique thing about my car: I have an angel clip on my visor my mom gave me when I was 16 that says daughter please drive safe that I have used in all three of the cars I have owned
Vegetable I hate: Brussels sprouts
Reasons I run late: I never run late (knock on wood)
X-rays I've had: Teeth, knee, neck, ankle, and chest
Yummy food I make: I can make anything as long as I have a recipe
Zoo favorite: bears and elephants (even though the elephants stink up the place) because they are just such large animals to be that close to.

1 comment:

  1. 1) I am super pumped about you doing a 101 list, even if it is condensed.

    2) I was TOTALLY not thinking about Hangover when I made my quote...dang it!

    3) SO PUMPED THAT YOU FINALLY BOOKED YOUR ROOM FOR THE BEACH!!! God I need a vacay!

    ReplyDelete