Monday, July 2, 2012

Newborn Pictures with Michelle Schnader Photography

When Harper was 9 days old we took him to Michelle’s house (with Michelle Schnader Photography) and did his newborn pictures. We had planned on doing them when he was only 6 days old but we had a really bad fussy night that night before so we rescheduled. Unlike most newborns Harper is not big on being messed with when he is sleeping.  Every time I would feed him and he would fall asleep as soon as we started positioning him for the pictures he would wake up…so most of the pictures he was awake for. Most people like newborn pictures when the baby is asleep but most of my favorite pictures he was awake in. I knew Michelle was a good photographer but she exceeded my expectations and was so patient with him. I decided to frame a bunch of them to put over Harper’s bed.  I was really happy with the way it turned out.

 flowers 1011

flowers 1012

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day….

1 7

13 9 

11 45

47 39

42 18

33 20

26 30

I hope you guys like them as much as we do. I have all of them on my facebook profile so you can go there if you would like to see the rest of them.

1 comment:

  1. I just now remembered you sent me that pic of all the frames on the wall and just now remembered that I didn't respond to it. LOVE IT!!!!! His room looks so great!

    ReplyDelete