Sunday, February 12, 2012

#22 On My 101 List

Go ice skating was number 22 on my 101 list….which I knocked out Saturday. We took my nieces Madison and Maci with us. Trevor wouldn’t let me do much skating because he was afraid I was going to fall on my stomach. The girls had a good time. Trevor got a pretty good workout as well. Madison’s pants were soaked from falling so much.

flowers 1025 flowers 1028

flowers 1032 flowers 1042

flowers 1059 flowers 1062

While we were skating we had a showing at the house. After we got home we got ready for dinner with Trevor’s family. His grandparents have been in town from Michigan and they left today so we hung out with them some and ate. After dinner we went to watch Devin play for a little bit on 280. Today after church we went to my parents for lunch, which is always delicious. All in all pretty good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment