Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Eve

Every year for Christmas Eve we go to Trevor’s parents church, Prince of Peace, and then go to dinner with them. After church we went to Firebirds in which, I love! This year of course was a little more special because we told them we were having a BOY that night. At dinner we told his brother and his wife as well. After dinner we usually go back to their house and take Christmas pictures dressed up in front of the tree. With my nice Nikon camera I got last year I set the timer on and took a picture of the whole family. It turned out better than I thought it would.

flowers 1017

flowers 948 flowers 949

Trevor and his older brother Chad decided they wanted to swap their gifts to each other on that night instead of waiting until the next day. They are such children but I love them. We gave Chad and Alissa one of the nice keurig coffee makers, which they loved it. They gave Trevor a Kinect for his Xbox. Alissa made me this…

flowers 953

After we left there we went home and hooked up his new game. We had to play that before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment