Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tacky Christmas Party

This past Friday we had a Christmas party at Trevor’s parents house. Turns out hosting a party while pregnant is pretty hard. On Thursday after I got home from work I was in the kitchen until around 9:30 making some things then went to work at 7 Friday morning. On Friday after work I went home and finished baking before going to his parents. By the end of the party I was literally sick. I had a lot of fun during it but between everyone leaving and cleaning up didn’t work out so well….so I was not the best at helping clean. We had a good turnout with a few of our friends, Chad and Alissa’s friends, and his parents friends. All the food was so yummy. We got a bunch of wings from Buffalos, different dips, meatballs, and of course sweets. We played darts, pool, and cards. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did.

flowers 924 flowers 925

flowers 928                                                                             Me and my matching hubby

flowers 932                                        Family=Me with Trevor’s mom Chris and  my sis-in-law Alissa

flowers 935 flowers 939

                                  Samantha and very pregnant Marcie. So ready to meet baby Carter.

I am ready for Christmas at my house. All the presents are wrapped just waiting on the upcoming events to celebrate with family and friends. Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week and I am not going back until next Tuesday. Excited to have a long break. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with their loved ones. I also hope that the real reason for the season is remembered, JESUS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Had a blast at the party!!! Those wings and peanut butter balls were AMAZING!! Feel free to bring some to the hospital :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete