Sunday, August 21, 2011

My 27th Birthday!!

We started celebrating on Thursday when Trevor called while I was on my way home from work saying we were going to dinner with Lindsey and Jason then to a movie. We went to see Crazy Stupid Love. We all thought it was really cute.  It is always nice to hang out with them. On Friday morning I took off work for my birthday. We usually don’t work on Fridays but they decided to open it up for a new thing we call no frown Friday, just cosmetic procedures. Trevor woke me up at 5:30 that morning while he was getting ready for work to give me my birthday gift. He was excited and told me he couldn’t wait. I sat up in bed and opened this….

flowers 585

I was so surprised and happy!! It took me like 5 minutes to put them on because they have the screw on backs. I need those for sure though so I will not loose them. Of course then I had a hard time going back to sleep due to the excitement. But eventually I did. After I woke up for the second time I got ready to go get my hair done on 280. After I got finished my mom met me and we went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was so yummy. After we ate our pasta we had to get cheesecake. I decided to venture out from my plain cheesecake with strawberries to this delicious red velvet cheesecake….

flowers 586

After lunch we went shopping at the summit for a little bit before I headed home. After I got home Trevor and I hung out for a little while and instead of going to play tennis, due to the 100 degree temperatures, we decided to take a little nap. After we woke up as we were getting ready for dinner he told me we were meeting Marcie and Morris. When we walked in Iguana Grill I found some of my favorite people there. Trevor had invited some of my girlfriends to come. I was so happy to see them there. Trevor did so good! After we hung out for a few hours there we went by and saw Devin play for a few minutes on the way home.  I had such an amazing birthday. I am so thankful for the friends and family that I have. Thank you everyone who came to celebrate with me!

flowers 587 flowers 588

flowers 589 flowers 590

Please continue to pray for my dad, he is still in Virginia. He should be home next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment